Finance & Acctng Analyst
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 82
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 713 Days ago
This leadership role requires a developed understanding and expertise in capital market cash securities products materially impacting our balance sheet including exchange traded and OTC derivatives (Swaps, Options, and Futures). This knowledge is required to lead the analysis of highly complex business problems across all business units that they will then solve and support with the automation of process solutions. This role will ensure those solutions align across the multiple functions and strategies within Finance, Accounting, Reg, Risk and Operations as team members will be involved in multiple strategic initiatives across the organization in parallel with all the below daily responsibilities and requirements
Roles & Responsibilities
• The Associate has to perform Analysis of highly complex business problems to provide solutions aligning across the multiple functions and also support with the automation of process solutions
• Understand the Operational processes and be able to revise and develop daily, monthly and quarterly reporting used in Regulatory reporting.
• Spearhead efforts in identification and implementation of process controls, facilitate internal and external audit and COSO for an effective and G&O compliant architecture for daily financial reporting.
• Have a strong understanding of GAAP accounting for Balance Sheet and Income Statement concepts and also of Relational Databases (SQL).
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Engineer/CA / B.COM/ M.COM/CFA OR M.B.A degree with 5+ yrs. of relevant experience.
• Familiarity with trading desk operations and Derivative systems & Exposure to regulatory framework for traded products
• Knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts, methodologies and systems. (GAAP, Balance Sheet and Income Statement)
• Familiarity with trading desk operations and Derivative systems
• Exposure to regulatory framework for traded products, including Dodd-Frank Act.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills and knowledge of SQL or similar Querying methods.
• Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry with emphasis on derivative products
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.