Executive/Sr. Executive- Technical Group (Assurance)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 2 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi NCR
Job Views: 14
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 73 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi NCR
Firm’s technical group is a group specifically formed with the basic objective of providing professional and technical support to all the assurance staff. Mainly, this group is responsible for timely updation/ consultation/ training the assurance staff on all technical fronts.
- Providing guidance to the assurance department on technical matters.
- Assisting in conducting trainings to the assurance department, across all the levels on various GAAP/GAAS/ Companies Act matters.
- Resolving queries of all the assurance staff in consultation with the Manager and Partner.
- Preparing and circulating different news flashes/alerts to the firm, giving all the developments and analysis thereon.
- Preparing and circulating different industry news to specified groups within the firm.
- Comment and formulate firm’s stand on emerging issues.
- Providing comments/suggestions on various exposure drafts issued by ICAI, SEBI, MCA etc.
- Research for the best presented financial statements for different categories.
- Research for the disclosure/ accounting requirements for unusual item or activity.
- Developing all the model formats, reports and letters to be issued to different clients.
- Developing all audit programmes / guidelines for different nature of audits.
- Develop standard templates – specific projects and general ongoing improvement projects.
- Develop processes for audit quality monitoring and compliance.
- Technical maintenance of Assurance Database.
- Providing direct/indirect client support in the form of technical updation, affecting the client’s business.
- Collating the experiences and/ or research of all assurance staff, for specific problems with the solutions, to be used in future by other staff members.
- Assisting in developing the thought leadership publications.
- Assisting in conducting thought leadership seminars.
- Liaise with government and other regulatory authorities.
- Working closely with Ind AS/IFRS Core group of the firm on Ind AS/IFRS related matters.
- Working and coordinating with other service lines within the firm on the technical issues.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA or CA and CS with 1-2 years of post-qualification experience.
- Strong written an d communication skills;
- Research and technical skills
- Excellent email and report writing skills;
- Good team work spirit
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world. Operating as a united partnership, Mazars works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services*.
Founded in Europe, Mazars is present in over 90 countries and territories, with 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in our integrated partnership, 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – dedicated to helping clients make the most of business opportunities and operate with confidence
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.