Executive/Senior Executive – Assurance
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
SkillsCA Fresher Jobs in Delhi NCR
Job Views: 96
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 623 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Fresher Jobs in Delhi NCR
- Audit planning, execution and finalization.
- Ensure audit methodology is followed in all assignments.
- Regular submissions/ postings to knowledge databases.
- Delegate tasks to interns wherever possible.
- Review work done by interns.
- Continuous monitoring of time and costs during the assignment.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
0 - 2 years of exp / Fresher
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills required.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world. Operating as a united partnership, Mazars works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services*.
Founded in Europe, Mazars is present in over 90 countries and territories, with 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in our integrated partnership, 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – dedicated to helping clients make the most of business opportunities and operate with confidence
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.