Executive/ Sr Executive- Finance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 6 Years
Job Views: 71
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 399 Days ago
Oversee all general accounting functions, including cash management/reconciliation, financial
reporting, revenue recognition, balance sheet management and inventory management as
1. Maintain Books of Accounts (Purchase, Sales, Cash, Bank, JV, Exp) in ERP.
2. Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny
of books of accounts and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
3. Working knowledge about FEMA and compliances related to companies act.
4. Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow and various other
Reports/Statements. Verifies the statements related to tax are accurate & filed on time
and is compliant to the latest regulatory norms & policies.
5. Responsible for managing the organization's taxation affairs which include optimizing
the organization's tax compliance through reviewing tax provisions and identifying areas
of opportunities while managing tax liability.
6. Identify Financial & Accounting SOPs and processes, ensure that the SOPs and
processes are prepared and implemented using established frameworks to ensure that
all financials are managed well to ensure data integrity.
7. Is responsible for conducting internal audit which includes financial audit to ensure that
the areas are in compliance with local requirements and corporate governance
standards and regulations.
8. Examines accounting records to detect areas of non-compliance and recommends
improvement to organization's financial/accounting procedures.
9. Provides assistance to external auditors in statutory audits.
10. Ensuring that the audits are conducted as per schedule and reports submitted, follow-
up action to be done.
11. Attending Income / Sales tax Assessment & other Legal Hearings if required.
12. Analyzing market trends and competitors.
13. Liaison with legal consultants in respect of pending litigation/follow-up of notices etc.
14. Producing financial reports and discussing with Management on the Future Business
Plans, develop best available strategies and implement.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
4+ years of experience in Finance & Accounts post-qualification preferably Inter C.A.,
CA, M. Com, MBA Finance
Apply at link provided below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.