Dewan P Chopra & Co
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹600000 - ₹800000
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 100
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 481 Days ago
As part of the executive team of Risk Advisory division, your focus shall be on planning & executing client related engagements in the Risk Advisory Services vertical. This would include Internal Audits, Process Reviews Documenting, Standard Operating Procedures, Documenting Risk Control Matrices and Other such Advisory Services.
JOB DESCRIPTION - KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
We seek a CA with 0 to 2 years of post qualification experience for the following role :
1. Understanding and acquiring in-depth knowledge of a clients business and system of accounting; analysis & review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control system for carrying out Internal Audits;
2. Offering suggestions to clients for the improvement of such internal control procedures;
3. Assisting in creating standard operating procedures (SOPs) along with process flow charts and process narratives;
4. Developing process flow diagrams, process narratives and risk control matrices (RCM) ascertain a remediation plan for identified design gaps;
5. Assisting in drafting & finalization of reports & presentations pertaining to all the above
Indicative CTC Range : 6 - 8 lakhs (Best in industry and commensurate with skill set & experience and linked to meritocracy)
Location: Defence Colony, New Delhi; Working in Hybrid model, providing flexibility and maximizing safety.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
0 to 2 years of relevant post qualification experience
Qualification as : Chartered Accountant / MBA / CA Inter
Requisite Skills & Attributes for Success :
- Relevant work experience during Article Training or post qualification in governance, risk & compliance / internal audits, process reviews, Internal Financial Controls (IFC), Process flowchart and Risk control matrix (RCM), Standard operating procedures (SOPs) / enterprise risk management.
- Strong academic background in school, college & during qualification as a CA - candidates that qualified in first attempt shall be given preference
- Excellent IT Skills: well versant with Tally, Ms Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel etc.), SAP & other commonly used programs on the windows platform
- Excellent analytical & presentation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & an ability to work & interact with colleagues & associates in a positive manner.
Dewan P Chopra & Co
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leaglobal.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under six core services verticals - Direct Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory Services and GST & other Indirect Taxes and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.