Director, Finance Business Partner P&I
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience8 - 15 Years
SkillsCA jobs in Delhi NCR
Job Views: 37
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 252 Days ago
Key SkillsCA jobs in Delhi NCR
This role is a key member of the APAC Regional FP&A team responsible for managing the business partners of Core Product & innovation Group. APAC is one of Mastercard’s high growth regions with a key strategic focus and priority for driving preference and delivering on long-term strategy. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with regional and global teams including Key Stakeholders for Product, Pricing, Sales, DFO’s of various BU’s.
Will require someone proficient at managing multiple tasks and be able to prioritize with teams to ensure work is done in a timely manner. Candidate will develop a sound understanding of the Mastercard business across key areas of Core Products, Digital Strategy and be able to utilize that knowledge into making well-thought out and sound recommendations acting as able Business Partner to Key stakeholders in these functions.
• Financial business partner support in both BAU and strategic activities, support business case development and assessment for key vendor contracts, partner on product pricing and own cost analysis to better inform Product P&Ls.
• Support P&I team in driving new initiatives and build business cases supporting such initiatives / investment asks
• Support product pricing strategy initiatives to evaluate current pricing models, by product and assist in implementing potential new pricing models
• Ownership of Budgeting and Forecasting activities for P&I group with specific focus on Processing vertical which includes, Payment Gateway Services, Prepaid Management Services and Payment Transaction Services.
• Support Core Product leads with analytics and insights in driving market share across products and provide regular updates
• Develop and review strategic business cases: Partner with key stakeholders to develop and review business cases for key initiatives and strategies within P&I group
• P&L Management: Gain an astute understanding of the full P&L for the business units, inclusive of all expense line items, in order to provide a holistic view of the business and support these BU’s to operate within the defined budgets and raise red flags as and when required.
• Analytics: Oversee the management & reporting of financials and FTE and provide relevant performance analytics… Prepare standard analytics and reporting on firm scheduled deadlines
• Strategy: Assist in the development and implementation of long-term strategies to enhance MasterCard profitability and competitive leverage. Providing consultative support, thought leadership, strategy development, innovative ideas and approaches to the senior management team
• Assist on financial process improvements by building and maintaining financial tools to perform analysis and modeling
• Working closely with APAC Divisions to understand the market level numbers and reasons for variance Vs budget and forecast
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related discipline, MBA / CA Preferred (preferably in Finance/Strategy/General Management), CPA/CFA a plus
• A proven track record of accomplishments
• Demonstrated thought leadership with the ability to translate raw data into meaningful information
• Leadership presence and credibility with various levels of management
• Comfortable with occasional ambiguity but able to make calculated decisions
• Advanced PC, modeling and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
• Possesses a natural collaborative style, and is able to work effectively and efficiently across the multiple areas and levels of the Mastercard organization
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.