Direct Tax Analyst
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 302
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 547 Days ago
Direct Tax Analyst to handles all wing-to-wing tax reporting, tax accounting, tax compliance including tax provision and settlement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handles all wing-to-wing tax reporting and tax accounting processes including tax provision, compliance, reconciliations and settlement.
- Prepare tax returns and other income tax compliances as assigned
- Support tax and transfer pricing audits and assessments
- Ensure compliance with Withholding tax obligations (TDS, TCS etc)
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through past experience.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. Develops good working relationships
- Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Ability to handle and analyse voluminous data for tax reporting and planning purposes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualified CA with 0-2 years of experience with full understanding of Indian direct tax compliances, transfer pricing and reporting
Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, coordinate, and execute tasks and responsibilities assigned.
Send CV to the link below (see under How to apply Section)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.