Deputy/Assistant Manager (Internal Audit)
Salary₹600000 - ₹1500000
Experience3 - 6 Years
Job Views: 162
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 802 Days ago
Role : Deputy/Assistant Manager (Internal Audit)
Location : Hyderabad
Company: Raiin Industires Limited (http://www.rain-industries.com/)
Permanent position with Rain Industries Limited
- Implement all audit programs in line with the audit plan
- Execute all audits / reviews in compliance to Standard Audit Programs of RAIN GROUP, testing templates and all auditable activities in line with established auditing industry practices, contribute for improvements and revisions, as required.
- Support to coordinate and engage audit clients / business units on meetings and fieldwork, achieve alignment on audit observations and finalize action plans.
- Ensure documentation of all forms of audit work papers, as per RAIN GROUPs established procedures and Audit Quality Assurance standards
- To provide consultative support to business units on ERM Framework implementation and Control Self Assessments, review the programs for adequacy of coverage and provide recommendations, as necessary.
- Support business teams to continuously enhance control awareness through GRC / Business Process Controls training programs, provide feedback on the observations.
- To support business towards implementation of established Ethics and Compliance programs to identify and report unusual events / business irregularities and control violations. Perform / participate in Forensic Audits / Fraud Investigations, as and when needed, report results and recommend corrective actions.
- To provide independent guidance to business units regarding compliance requirements and best business practices on Internal Controls, ERM and Audit areas
- Compliance of Occupational Health & Safety expectations, Standards of Business Conduct, Ethics and Compliance programs and other directives issued by the GROUP from time to time.
Scope Data for Measurement: % and timely completion of audit topics per plan, client feedback / survey results, quality and magnitude of risks identified and improvements recommended
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Skills (Technical / Functional)
* Exposure to Manufacturing / Process industry preferred
* Good understanding and hands on experience of Accounting Standards viz., Ind AS, US GAAP, IFRS
* Exposure to accepted practices of Accounting Consolidation, preparation of financials and reporting
* Forensic Reviews / Fraud Investigations experience (Preferred)
* Exposure / Hands on experience on SAP and highly skilled in MS Office package
* Tech savvy, good understanding of Database Systems and ability to employ technology effectively
* 3-5 years of Internal Audit Experience
* Qualified Chartered Accountant (and/or)
* Cost & Management Accountant, with relevant Internal Audit experience (and/or)
* Certified Internal Auditor
Rain Industries Limited
Rain Industries Limited (RAIN) is one of the world's largest producers of calcined petroleum coke, coal tar pitch and other high-quality basic and specialty chemicals. Rain Industries is one of top 500 corporations in India and one of the top 10 corporations in the city of Hyderabad.
If you are Comfortable with the above Job Description please share your updated CV with following details.
Subjwct line - " Rain - Audit Role"
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Exp CTC:
- Current working company:
- Payroll company (If you are contract employee):
- Notice period:
- Current Location:
- Preferred Location:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.