Deputy Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 6 Years
Job Views: 98
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 578 Days ago
This role will be focusing on driving regional analytics to measure business performance towards broker management, client management, country management and legal entity management.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Design & Develop analytical tools using the structured and unstructured information data sources.
- Development and Preparation of comprehensive Management Information tools & dashboards by understanding Business specifications and translating them into automated modules: - like Chief Executive Packs, Interactive reports etc.
- Detailed analytical overview of KPIs (like Budget variance & ratio analysis etc.) and review of financial results and various heads profit & loss account by region, business segment, country & legal entity and preparing commentary for the same.
- Designing / Development / Testing of New Business Analytics to support decision making and Change Management of the reporting tools.
- Creation and implementation of proper controls & checks for deliverables along with production and maintenance of appropriate supporting documentation (in respect of the process, systems and controls).
- Drive process automation and standardization of various reports / dashboards / presentations.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore team (both written and verbal) and manage expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Chartered Accountant with 4-6 years of post-qualification or MBA (Finance) with 6-8 years of post-qualification experience in an organization of repute with strong Finance Planning & Analysis background
- Strong functional skills backed with analytical skills, problem solving skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint [Desirable skills in slicing & dicing Data, MS Access / SQL]
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal/external teams across the globe.
- Organized, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities and do multitasking
- Curious and analytical mind-set able to connect high-level concepts through to underlying details.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Please apply at the link below (See How to apply section below)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.