Custom Reporting Analyst
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 9 Years
Job Views: 79
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 631 Days ago
We’re looking for someone like that to provide support to the branch team. You’ll:
– assist financial advisors providing analytic information and aiming to understand the client’s goals
– create custom portfolio reports enabling field to design a specific report that can be issued to their book of clients
– analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews
– perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors
– Navigate multiple firm approved applications and reports to identify and transpose appropriate data points into excel spreadsheets
– Follow the various quality control checkpoints when producing custom performance reports
Roles & Responsibilities
You’ll be working as part of Group Operations USA Custom Reporting Desk. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. Custom Reporting Desk was developed to remove the burden on local supervision and field personnel by creating a centralized entity dedicated to the production and review of customized portfolio reports. The person will be part of a group responsible for centrally producing customized asset allocation, holdings and performance reports for existing FA teams. The individual will work closely with the onshore central reporting desk to understand the fields reporting needs and subsequently develop a customized client report within the guidelines defined by the firm.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
– Bachelor's degree / CA / CMA / Semi Qualified
– Must have a wide degree of business / product knowledge, technology savvy, and people skills
– 6-9 Years of functional experience on areas like Performance measurement, attribution analysis or any allied portfolio reporting function
– advance excel and VBA skills
– Ability to think outside the box to identify areas of opportunities
– an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
– analytical and logical
– a dynamic and flexible team player
– Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
– Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.