CRM Assistant Finance Manager
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 74
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 399 Days ago
Procurement Finance is a diverse global team working to drive the expansive cost and cash agenda for Unilever. The CRM (Commodity Risk Management) Finance is an integral and important part of Procurement Finance functions and is a quite unique role integrating Partnering, Controlling & Expertise into one.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to join Unilever CRM team as Assistant Finance Manager. He/she plays a pivotal role in supporting the Unilever CRM team in managing market risks to the business through i) in-depth understanding of factors impacting global commodity prices; ii) assess applicability and commercial viability of both financial derivatives and physical coverage, and iii) deliver effective risk management in line with internal Unilever policies and external regulatory requirements.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with subject matter experts in Unilever, providing good exposure to both strategic thinking and operational processes, hedge accounting, risk management & controls, and change management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Unilever Procurement team in the execution of strategic CRM initiatives, drive accelerated value creation, minimize costs volatility, and build internal capabilities to support business requirements.
- In-depth understanding of key material cost drivers within CRM scope that feed into actual P&L and forecast.
- Assess commercial viability of hedging proposals and deliver value expansion initiatives in line with IFRS9 regulations.
- Establish new economic relationships and deliver high quality hedge documentation approved by external auditors.
- Validate any new hedging instruments in accordance with Unilever CRM policy and Hedge Accounting standards.
- Proactive risk management. Implement controls enhancements and continuous improvement of CRM operations.
- Support CRM transformation agenda including smooth implementation of a new CRM IT system to deliver process simplifications, enhancement to controls and compliance with lower running costs.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Degree in Accounting/Finance- Chartered Accountant with IFRS9 experience preferred.
- >3 years working experience with exposure in Commodity Risk Management/Supply Management/Supply Chain Controller/Treasury.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven track record in managing complex operating environment and with clear results delivery.
Apply at the link provided below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.