Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA, CMA, Semi Qualified,
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 119
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 616 Days ago
The Credit Initiation Specialist is an entry level position responsible for assisting in assessing the ability of individuals, companies and institutions to meet the demands of loans, agreements and extended obligations in coordination with the Operations - Services team.The overall objective of this role is to minimize threats to the company by determining the terms or level of credit that can be granted without undue risk.
- Apply a higher credit authority limit, credit limits may vary depending on the country
- Support an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services under little to no direct supervision
- Ensure the quality of the tasks or services provided
- Apply understanding of how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit
- Apply understanding of how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function
- Apply working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in a related role
- Working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts
- In-depth knowledge of team objectives
- Must pass all local requirements from a policy standpoint to to analyze credit viability
- Must also attend all refresher courses as provided by credit policy to keep abreast of the same
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.