Credit Manager - PL/BL/LAP
Work locationDelhi NCR,Mumbai
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 949
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 409 Days ago
Looking for CA Freshers for Credit and Finance profile
- Manage credit underwriting function for corporate realty and funding group business for the assigned portfolio.
- Conduct periodic review of all existing policies, guidelines and processes to ensure updation on lines of external environment, organisation needs and regulatory framework
- Evaluate the financial status of the borrower & assess the credit worthiness of the companies by analyzing financial data like balance sheet, profit and loss account, cash flow statements and annual reports, for credit decision purpose.
- Analyze the legal, compliance and market-risk-related issues involved in the lending process.
- Ensure collection of post disbursal docs & reduction in partly disbursed cases.
- Approve all disbursement requests on the basis of achieved adherence to requirements on LTV, agreement value, full documentation attainment at the branch level.
- Manage credit buying process which monitors turnarounds, approvals, review of samples including quality checks on process.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Please send the CV on email to HR on email IDs below (See how to apply section below)
Email Subject - "CA Fresher - Credit - Tata Capital - Location"
Location - Delhi , Mumbai
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your articleship firm
- your current employer (if any)
- any CA exam details (e.g. rank, first attempt, exemption
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.