Controllers - Senior Analyst
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 63
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 33 Days ago
The Controllers group is responsible for safeguarding the firm's assets: to help maintain the integrity of Goldman Sachs' finances and expenditures.
Through careful consideration and analysis of firm finances, objectives and strategies, we ensure that the firm's businesses continue to be profitable and efficiently run. Controllers also ensure that all business practices are in compliance with financial and regulatory requirements worldwide. Since contact with virtually every part of the firm is essential to Controllers, professionals in the department experience Goldman Sachs businesses, products and sophisticated technology systems in depth.
Roles & Responsibilities
Teams are responsible for profit and loss reporting and analysis, independent valuation, capital analysis, regulatory and financial reporting.
Our teams work across the firm’s businesses, using their expert analysis to ensure the internal and external financial information of the firm is accurate and that the firm meets the financial control and reporting obligations of a global, regulated and public financial institution.
Controllers have an analytical mindset, exhibit intellectual curiosity and are from diverse academic backgrounds.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Qualified CA /CFA/CMA /Non CA
• Basic industry knowledge and strong accounting knowledge. - Knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS is a definite plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use
• Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Email Subject title : "Controller - Goldman Sachs - Bangalore - CA/CMA "
In the email, please mention
- your qualification - CA / CMA (indicate any achievements - e.g. first attempt, rank)
- your current employer
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- current CTC
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
Follow Linked CharteredGuru Page to get latest updates:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.