JP Morgan Chase
Job Views: 549
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 813 Days ago
As an Analyst, this role may be involved in the direct GL booking, instruction or oversight of monthly GL processes, reporting and analysis. Primary responsibilities may include payment processing, Nostro / cash management, Accrual processing, preparation and analyzing of sub-ledgers & P&L - balance sheet account reconciliation. The role may also involve:
- Interaction with key stakeholders: GES (Payroll, Global Mobility & Comp & Ben etc.) Corporate LOB functional teams, Finance, Legal Entity Controllers, Tax, External vendors/business partners, internal/external audit groups, and others
- Processing accounting journals and preparation of monthly schedules including key controls like Bank reconciliation, accruals, intercompany position and other key balance sheet accounts
- Oversee the HR balance sheet for Salary & Compensation. Ensure all deadlines are met for monthly, quarterly and year-end close while maintaining & managing confidential data with the utmost discretion
- Monitoring outstanding & aged balances, follow up with various onshore & functional teams across Asia & Mumbai.
- Prepare client-ready deliverables, MIS with minimum guidance and support.
- Prepare variance analysis & commentary for management reporting purposes.
- Extraction, mining and reporting of regulatory & financial reports.
- Resolution of audit queries and interact with auditors to provide requested details to various departments like tax, finance etc.
- Look for ways to continue to enhance controls and build efficiency over the financial reporting process.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualified CA fresher or experience of 1-3 year OR Bachelors/Masters in commerce with 3-4 years with relevant experience
Strong Working Knowledge of Accounting Platforms like SAP and will be an added advantage.
Sound knowledge of core accounting principles is a must.
Structured mindset with process/continuous improvement orientation
· Strong organizational & analytical skills with ability to consolidate and interpret financial statements.
· Control oriented mind-set. Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of work.
· Proven ability to work well with various partners and customers
· Excellent MS Excel (data manipulation, macros, v-lookups, pivot tables) / MS Access/ MS PowerPoint skill sets.
· Ability to develop strong understanding of the company's financial infrastructure and reporting tools.
· Effective verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
· Highly effective time management skills to manage and multiple tasks concurrently in an effective manner with minimal supervision.
Strong interpersonal skills
Creative self-starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and work independently as well as contribute to the broader team
Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility / accountability.
Maintain accurate documentation to support transaction processing in compliance with Corporate Accounting practices and policies
JP Morgan Chase
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.