Salary₹400000 - ₹500000
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 92
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 608 Days ago
- Chartered accountants are supposed to prepare the financial documents of an organization through careful monitoring and tracking of the business practices.
- They are also considered as professionals who are responsible for financial forecasting of an organization and determine how the financial transactions will have an effect on the entire structure of a business entity.
- Chartered accountants are also responsible for matters related to taxes and financial reports.
- The chartered accountants are responsible for tracking the financial earnings and losses of an organization.
- They are supposed to create the current financial status of a company.
- Chartered accountants work in close association with the auditor in order to predict the exact appending pattern of an organization.
- The following responsibilities are borne by a chartered accountant:
- Evaluating the policies of an organization and assisting the companies in formulating different policies.
- A chartered accountant acts as the point of contact between the management and employees.
- Prepares financial audit of an organization.
- Exploring all the accounting reports and helps in financial analysis.
- Prepares the budget programs of a company.
- Review of profit and loss encountered by the company.
- Analyses the financial risks of an organization and suggests investment plans.
- Preparing data analysis for different kind of data for major clients of the company.
- Maintain the veracity of records maintaining data files.
- Conducts regular meetings and interactions with the top tier of the management and offers financial advice.
- Proper handling of business policies.
- Also handles trade policies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Veracity of actions is one of the major skills that should be possessed by chartered accountants.
- Knowledge of accounting and business practices is one of the principle features of chartered accountants.
- Listening skills are also important for budding for chartered accountants.
- The chartered accountants should have the acumen to learn new things during every single step of the process of accounting and auditing.
- A chartered accountant should have acute presence of mind.
- Should have the ability to think beyond the limits.
- Should have a flair for handling figures with ease.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- A qualified chartered accountant should possess a degree of CA after obtaining a degree course in commerce from the university.
- The CA degree should be awarded by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Should have worked as a Chartered Accountant in an organization.
Interview Rounds: 03
- Technical Discussion
- HR Interview
Desired candidates: Freshers(Only 2021 passouts)
Inspira Enterprise is a leading digital transformation enterprise that combines bold thinking, path breaking technologies and years of expertise to transform businesses and organizations around the world. Headquartered in Mumbai, Inspira has satellite offices pan India, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, UAE, Africa & US with a team of over 700 professionals.
Established in 2008, our expertise lies in Cyber Security, Internet of Things (IOT), Digital Healthcare, Networking and ANKIOS, a single platform exclusively dedicated to next-gen digital transformation - Blockchain, Intelligent Automation, Big Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing technologies.
Inspira is ratified with an ISO and CMMI Level 5 certification. Over the last decade, we have assisted our clients in maximizing their business performance with domain expertise, innovative project management and comprehensive, full spectrum services. Our clientele is spread across departments in the Government, Defense, Banking Financial Services & Insurance, IT / ITeS, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Smart City & Enterprise verticals.
Please apply at link below
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
Follow Linked CharteredGuru Page to get latest updates:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.