Chartered Accountant (CA) intern
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 450
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 479 Days ago
Interns who have approval from their Principle only apply.
Scope Of Internship
· You will be placed within Internal Audit and/or Finance team which might include experience in Global Audit & Risk (GAR) Team, Controller’s Org, Business Finance, or Finance Transformation domains.
· You will be assigned project(s) & will have the autonomy to experiment and come up with innovative solutions/approaches for the assigned project.
· During the internship duration, you will get a chance to work with experienced leaders within Audit and Finance fraternity as mentors who will help you navigate through the project goals and ensure a great internship experience for you
· As a part of the GAR team, you will also have the opportunity to engage with and learn from the global team members and leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities
Location: Bangalore candidates preferred.
Note: Internship stipend: 25,000
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
You Must Have:
· Authenticity, curiosity and energy
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and manage priorities based on project requirements
· Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills alongside good management reporting and presentation skills
· Excellent academic track-record & should have completed their under graduation
· 2 years of article-ship training experience
· Openness to making 10 months working commitment before the final exams
It would be awesome if you have:
· A passion for analytics and some experience in working on analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau
· Prior work experience with FMCG/ Manufacturing /MNCs (however not mandatory)
· Audit / Due diligence experience in Manufacturing Company (however not mandatory)
Travel: Travel up to 30% if reasonable based on covid situation and guidelines of authorities
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer – a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry. We have over 200 outstanding brands – old and new, large and small, global and local, with brands sold in 180 countries at almost every price point, in every category to meet consumer demand.
Please apply directly on the link provided below.
Apply only if you mee the criteria mentioned above. In your CV, you should highlight if you have data analytics skills, if you have audited FMCG/ Manufacturing company
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.