Capital Management Reporting Analyst
Job Views: 113
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 741 Days ago
Are you a talented and resourceful financial analyst who can communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately? Can you handle a variety of tasks such as writing conceptual overviews, procedure and control documentation, strategy documentation, and presentations?
We’re looking for a new team member to:
• support the CMR (Capital Management Reporting) team to ensure clear, complete and comprehensive process, control and audit documentation is maintained
• take complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and graphics
• deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
• take ownership of the control and audit processes, and related documentation from end to end, including connecting the dots with other processes and initiatives
• determining the best communication approach
• take on additional duties as assigned
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working on the Capital Management Reporting (CRM) team within Group Finance Americas. We support the UBS Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) capital management activities (including the annual CCAR submission to the Federal Reserve). The team's core responsibilities are to facilitate the collection and aggregation of forecast data as well as perform financial analysis on the results to better understand key drivers and business performance
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• a university degree with a strong understanding of accounting principles (preferably a CA qualification or MBA Finance from a reputed institute or CMA
• 8+ years of experience preferably in financial services or consulting industry with strong experience in process and/or control documentation
• excellent communications skills which are able to convey complex ideas in a simple comprehensive way
• CCAR/DFAST experience is desired, but not required
• working knowledge of MS Office (Office 365), especially MS Word and MS Powerpoint
• strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
• In-depth understanding of Functioning of Capital Markets & Financial Products
• capable writer, proof reader and copy editor
• team player with a high degree of flexibility; ability to work independently as well as with a team
• an ability to articulate and implement concepts into practice
• having willingness & flexibility to work with virtual teams located in multiple geographies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.