CA - Reporting
First Data / FiServ
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 3 Years
Job Views: 151
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 554 Days ago
Updated 24th Nov
- The purpose of this role is to support in accurate accounting and reporting of legal entities of Fiserv (GL accounting/ Record to Report).
- The activities will include but not limited to: ensure that monthly books of accounts are closed on a timely and accurate basis as per generally accepted accounting principles (USGAAP, IFRS, IND AS), preparing and analyzing financial statements, reporting to internal (Corporate, Finance, tax etc.) and external stakeholders, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, analyzing financial information, cash management, working on closure of statutory audits, coordinating and resolving queries on Audit with external auditors and other ancillary activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, Chartered Accountant and/or US CPA a plus.
- 0-3 years of experience in accounting, reporting /statutory audit required, experience in working in Indian.
- Company accounting function will be preferred.
- Experience of working in corporate accounting / legal entity controller (LEC) will be preferred.
- Should have knowledge of Accounting Standards (IFRS/ US GAAP/ IND AS/ Indian GAAP.)
- Should have handled statutory audits in his prior or current roles.
First Data , Fiserv
Fiserv is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, Fiserv powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
You may not realise, but Fiserv touches your life every day. Whether it's buying dinner with a credit card or ordering a book on-line, Fiserv is one company that can make all these transactions happen conveniently, efficiently, and securely. We could not do it without our number one resource: people.
Please apply at link below.
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
Follow Linked CharteredGuru Page to get latest updates:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.