CA Internal Audit
S R Dinodia LLP
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 3 Years
Job Views: 58
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 360 Days ago
- Should have experience in handling Internal Audit Assignments
- Possesses a strong understanding of internal control systems, good auditing skills and sound knowledge of standard processes.
- Compliance to internal risk management and documentation
- Carrying out reviews independently to discuss the audit points with process owners, taking management response and effectively closing loop the audit points with the management
- Have strong soft skills like the interpersonal, team, and communication skills both verbal and written
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA (0-3 years exp)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Should have strong Data Analytical and Problem solving skills and should be well versed with MS-Excel, MS- Word and Power point
- Preferred from a CA Firm background
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live SRD values.
At S.R. Dinodia & Co. LLP, we are continuously looking for avenues to assimilate value added knowledge, for our people, for our clients and for the society as a whole. We aim to alloy a perfect blend of professionalism with high standards of service, in our pursuit of excellence.In pursuit of our effort, we consistently adhere to our values and our mission, of adding value to every responsibility endowed upon us. In an era, which is a metamorphosis of the old and new, where the only thing remaining constant is change, we have, and will continue to fulfill our promise of value added professional services.
Ms.Juhi Khurana - Human Resources at S.R. Dinodia & Co. LLP
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.