CA Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 677
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 304 Days ago
The Chartered Accountant Industrial Training Program in Pune provides budding CA’s with the foundation to build your career. It begins with a thorough training period where they learn the skills needed in their roles and acquire any licenses or certifications needed. The program offers a robust learning experience through on-the-desk training and professional development. In addition, you participate in community service, networking opportunities, and firm-wide events that help build your network and get to know all the areas of our bank
Your field of responsibility
You will be responsible for the generation and submission of reports at a group or entity level, including financial accounts and associated disclosures, head office reporting (ADAC), statistical regulatory reporting, and MI reporting for business and regional management.
Creation of entity level accounting, for undertaking detailed analysis and review of reporting and results as a control and to provide information for performance management.
Support Finance Application by maintaining GL reference data, handling application security and governance of interpersonal and account hierarchies, conduct timely analysis to support decision-making processes. Support Management team in financials, business reporting and perform all aspects of financial accounting.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Your qualification and skills
A candidate desirous of pursuing Industrial Training must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- As per the Chartered Accountant Regulations, a candidate who has passed the Intermediate or CA IPCC Examination (both groups) is eligible to serve as an industrial trainee in any of the financial, commercial, industrial undertakings as may be specified by the council or such other institution or organization as may be approved by the council from time to time.
- An article assistant can serve as an Industrial Trainee only during the last year of his/ her prescribed period of Practical Training/ Articleship.
- Basic proficiency in IFRS standards, advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical-thinker with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.