CA Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 270
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 463 Days ago
HDFC Bank is looking to hire enthusiastic IPCC cleared CA students for the role of Industrial Trainee based out of Chennai.
We are looking for candidates with:
• Basic understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services
• Ability to analyze, interpret and understand financial data and accounting concepts
• Basic practical knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
• A flexible and open approach to work
• Good Relationship Management skills
Roles & Responsibilities
What we are offering?
• Attractive stipend INR 20,000 per month
• Potential offer as a permanent employee on satisfactory performance in training period coupled with successful clearance of CA exam and personal interview round.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Pursuing chartered accountancy course ICAI
• Completed first 2 years of CA articleship training with any registered firm
• Cleared both groups of IPCC
Interested candidates may send in their CV to the email below (see How to apply section)
Deadline - 5 pm, 27th October 2021
Please mention ‘Application for CA IT’ in the subject line.
ONLY CANDIDATES FROM CHENNAI SHOULD APPLY.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.