CA - Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 534
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 193 Days ago
The analyst will support the Business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision making. This person would define business and financial metrics considering worldwide reporting processes and local business need and shall build a process to capture and analyse these metrics on a weekly interval.
Roles & Responsibilities
Finance/planning Finance/planning · Basic Knowledge of accounting and finance.
Proficiency in excel. Knowledge of SQL would be a plus
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
· CA Intern with 2 years of Ariticleship
· Possess strong communication and leadership skills
· Able to work in an ambiguous environment with tight deadlines
· Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
· Possess exceptional skills in data analysis
· Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
· Be a self-starter
· Experience in business process improvement.
· Experience in interacting with wide set of stakeholders.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.