CA Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 717
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 385 Days ago
This role is with Credit Suisse AG Mumbai Branch
We are looking for highly hardworking Chartered Accountants Industrial Trainees to join the internship program with us.
There will be a number of opportunities to meet senior management in the firm and establish positive relationships with other interns and colleagues across businesses and locations.
The opportunity is to work closely with various teams like Private Banking, Investment Banking, Capital Markets and Equity Research.
This internship program will provide an all-round experience of the Bank including our business, culture and values
We are hoping to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business. A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
You are expected to possess the below:
- Graduate in Finance / Economics / management or related specialization.
- Completed their CA inter (both groups) and should be in 3rd year of their Article ship period.
- Highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and can work independently and as a member of a team.
- Outstanding problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- A dedicated self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- Outstanding communication skills and recognizes the importance of listening
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Apply at the link below.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.