CA Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 189
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 536 Days ago
We are looking for CA Industrial Trainee to join the Bank’s (companies with turnover from INR 100 crore to INR 1000 crore), who aspire to build their career in Banking, desire to learn the Bank’s business, and look for exposure to Digital MNC Bank.
Job Purpose/Key Accountabilities:
- Strategic Project work – market scoping, Industry trends.
- Handholding NTB clients on account opening documentation and process
- Assisting RMs on Re KYC & other internal compliance activities like various remediations, etc.
- Assisting clients on documentation for mandate changes-especially foreign Subsidiaries.
- Data Collation for the team
- Accountable for achieving superior TAT in account opening and ensuring AO documentation a pleasant experience for clients
- Ensure compliance with all internal & external guidelines.
- Assist RMs in
- Identify Cross sell opportunities
- Enhancing Customer Experience,
- Activation of online banking, etc.
- Interaction with internal partners, develop working relationship with internal team such as cash, trade, Fx ops & other members of linked departments.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA – Inter / IPCC examination qualified
- Min. 18 months article training completed with reputed CA firm
- Technical competence in financial knowledge, banking product knowledge, computer literacy / skills (basic word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software).
- Accounting & finance knowledge
- Banking Regulations, Business & Operational processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PPT)
- Strong understanding of financial statements, ratios and concepts
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Training Duration – Min. 9 months to Max. 12 months
- Location – Nariman Point, Mumbai; Stipend – As per Industry norms
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments
Please submit CV at link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.