CA Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 1030
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 448 Days ago
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
We are looking for CA Industrial Trainees to join the Bank’s IBG3 team (companies with turnover from INR 100 crore to INR 1000 crore), who aspire to build their career in Banking; desire to learn the Bank’s business; and look for exposure to Digital MNC Bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist analyst in evaluating the financial status of clients by spreading of financial statement and producing financial ratios through computer programs
- Examine financial transactions, credit history and other hygiene factors for a company
- Assist analyst in monitoring asset quality and undertake hygiene activities for the portfolio clients on an ongoing basis
- Complete all projects within deadlines in a high-pressure work environment while managing various stakeholders
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA – Inter / IPCC examination qualified
- Min. 2 years article training completed with reputed CA firm
- Preferably having experience in project finance, accounts finalisation, financial modelling, etc. during articleship training
- Accounting & finance knowledge
- Banking Regulations, Business & Operational processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PPT)
- Strong understanding of financial statements, ratios and concepts
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Training Duration – Min. 9 months to Max. 12 months
- Location – Nariman Point, Mumbai; Stipend – As per Industry norms
DBS, a leading financial services group headquartered in Singapore, operates across 18 markets. We are an Asia-centric commercial bank focused on harnessing the region’s long-term potential as the centre of economic gravity shifts eastwards to Asia.
We are distinct from local lenders or global players. As an Asian specialist and a leader in digital transformation, we have the reach and sophistication to outcompete local lenders, and deep Asian insights that distinguish us from global competitors. We seek to intermediate trade and investment flows between Asia’s three key axes of growth – Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia – as well as participate in Asia’s growing affluence. Our key franchises are in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India and Indonesia. In Singapore, we are a universal bank serving all customer segments, including the mass market through the DBS and POSB, also known as the “People’s Bank”. In our other markets, we focus on three lines of business: - Corporate banking - SME banking - Wealth management
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.