CA- Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
SkillsCA Industrial Trainee Jobs
Job Views: 345
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 151 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Industrial Trainee Jobs
- You will be placed within Finance team & which might include experience in Controller’s Org, Business Finance, Financial Planning, Tax, treasury
- You will be assigned project(s) & will have the autonomy to experiment and come up with innovative solutions/approaches for the assigned project.
- During the internship duration, you will get a chance to work with experienced leaders within Finance fraternity as mentors who will help you navigate through the project goals and ensure a great internship experience for you
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills alongside good management reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and manage priorities based on project requirements
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience in working on analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau, etc (preferred)
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Excellent academic track-record & should have completed their Under Graduation
- Preference would be given if Cleared IPCC both groups in the first attempt
- Have 2 years of article-ship training experience
- Is open to making 10 months working commitment before Final exams
- Preferred prior work experience with FMCG/Manufacturing/MNCs
- Audit / Due diligence experience in handling FMCG / Manufacturing Company or experience in handling listed company clients.
Location: We currently have positions in Hyderabad only
Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, GALAXY®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES® and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals™, BluePearl®, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA™ and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Make sure that you have included relevant exp in FMCG/Manufacturing/MNCs
Make sure that you have included experience in working on analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau, etc (preferred)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.