CA Industrial Trainee - Wholesale Banking COO
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 345
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 646 Days ago
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Wholesale Banking Chief Operating Office (COO) team.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of CMB Business Strategy across segments including Corporate and Business Banking as defined in the MTO
- Support business initiatives including sales efforts with product partners/Global businesses, focus on maintaining a stringent control on regulatory /group guidelines governing customer
- Onboarding, credit and lending, compliance and ongoing initiatives faor improving the CMB Business model.
- Co-ordinate regional / in-country implementation of globally agreed strategies and identify key steps for achievement.
- Contributes towards development, assessment and implementation of strategic/transformation initiatives across the business and tracks benefits.
- Ensures effective communication and understanding of the strategic transformation/agenda
- Provides expert implementation support for key projects, including ensuring delivery to high standards, ensuring world class governance, effective engagement of key stakeholders and promotion of collaboration and the application of best practices across CMB.
- Manages effective governance mechanisms for decision making and for appropriate escalation of information to line and senior management.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- University degree.
- A detailed knowledge of internal Bank systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed capacity to influence senior teams
- Ability to lead, motivate other senior stakeholders, managers across a wide range of strategic initiatives and agenda
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively to ensure delivery of multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure within a team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and control a large number of projects simultaneously
Last Date 6th Sep 2021
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.