CA Industrial Trainee- Finance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 1349
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 547 Days ago
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 42 countries.
Morgan Stanley’s Finance Division protects the Firm by serving as guardian of the Firm’s books & records while contributing to our Firm-wide risk management responsibilities. The Finance Division manages the Firm’s financial & capital resources, prepares financial and regulatory reports, and helps maintain strong relationships with our Regulators. We advise and support our various business units by advising on business plans & forecasts, reviewing financial performance, and providing advisory services.
Broadly, the Finance function in India comprises of Legal Entity Controllers (LEC), Regulatory Reporting, Finance Risk & Assurance, Product Control, Tax, Treasury, and Re-Engineering & Expense Management (REM). Analysts will be provided structured training and have the opportunity to work within one of these silos. The roles require individuals to work closely with colleagues in Finance and other Business Units.
What to expect…
Successful candidates will develop or enhance their knowledge of finance and accounting by exploring the various financial aspects of one or more of the Firm’s business units.
Candidates will generally be expected to:
· Develop an understanding the Morgan Stanley businesses and product lines
· Produce analysis, reconciliation and substantiation of P&L and/or other financial reports which will be reviewed with their team’s global counterparts
· Understand the Reporting Systems, and contribute to enhancing the Firm’s control environment
· Provide Regulatory and Financial Reporting to global stakeholders
· Report and provide resolve trade breaks and related adjustments
· Working extensively with global counterparts including teams outside of the Finance Division
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Candidates pursuing CA and are in process of completing 2yrs articalship.
- Good academic background in Business/Commerce with an interest in Financial Services
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS office preferably Excel
- Strong communication
Please Send CV at the link below (See how to apply section below)
For latest job updates, join the telegram group for CA Industrial Trainee (Try both links)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.