CA Industrial Trainee - Equity Research
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 1460
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 418 Days ago
We at Elara Capital are looking for Industrial Trainee (Institutional Equity Research)
Job Summary :
- Assisting the lead analyst/in building financial models, building & maintaining databases, preparing initiation note, quarterly result update note and event update note
- Assisting the lead analyst in meeting corporate, doing channel checks, arranging for roadshows & conference
- Interpretation of Balance sheet, Profit and Loss statements
- Ability to carry out Ratio Analysis and Regression analysis
- Analyzing companies in the sector and to aid in preparing research reports with maximum Impact.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Skills and Experience :
- Candidate should have good analytical capabilities
- Strong Accounting and Financial skills
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge and PowerPoint Presentation
- Excellent communication, Relationship management and Networking skills
- Ability to work in a self managed, entrepreneurial environment and should be a good team player
- Pursuing CA
Elara Capital is an employee owned global firm focused on the emerging markets. We bring new, value added, and innovative financial solutions for corporations, assisting them to maximize the use of diverse Global Financial Markets, through a professional, ethical and disciplined approach to business. Incorporated in 2002; Elara Capital is a full service Investment Bank, established to focus on harnessing the growth of Emerging Market Corporates. Since inception, Elara has become a leader in global finance and cross-border transactions with offices in Ahmedabad, Delhi, London, Mauritius, Mumbai, New York and Singapore.
Please Send CV at the email below (See how to apply section below)
Email Subject line - "CA Industrial Trainee - Elara Capital"
In Email, include:
- Final Attempt Due in:
- No of months of Training outstanding:
- CA Articleship firm and location
- CA Inter results (any rank, attempts, exemptions)
- Current location / Willing to relocate?
For latest job updates, join the telegram group for CA Industrial Trainee (Try both links)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.