CA Industrial Trainee (Commercial Banking)
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 1475
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 480 Days ago
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking
is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
Supporting Mumbai based Corporate Banking Clients :
The role would include working with the Corporate Banking coverage team to:
- Prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
- To co-ordinate with clients for financial information, security documentation, and for any other account operations related issues.
- To liaise with various internal departments and ensure efficient servicing of corporate customers.
- Ensure timely compliance with all FCC requirements for the portfolio.
- Co-ordinate with Mid Office and Internal Teams for ensuring account opening and KYC remediations are completed on time.
- Ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring/ review of the assigned portfolio.
- Collation of various MIS as per requirement from time to time.
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Posting : 07-Jun-2021
Unposting Date : 18-Jun-2021, 19:29:00
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Candidate should have completed 2 years of CA Articleship at the point of application for this role.
If you wan to apply directly (without referral) - https://hsbc.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en_GB&job=0000FTGF
REFERRAL - (Emails are provided below) - If you want someone to refer you lease send CV to the emails below with subject line - "CA Industrial Training - HSBC"
- Dew Gupta - Product Control (Gurugram) -
- Keshav - (Gurugram)
- Shivam - HSBC Asset Mangement - Finance Mumbai
- HSBC Corporate Banking - Link above
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.