TRC Corporate Consulting
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 3 Years
Job Views: 188
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 554 Days ago
We have an urgent opening with one of the leading CA firm.
Position: Chartered Accountant (CA fresher's can also apply)
Location: Lower Parel (Mumbai)
Qualification: CA / Semi Qualified CA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Looking chartered accountant for Taxation & Audit Department.
- Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a companies tax database
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Planning and directing company financial audits.
- Building internal auditing systems and ensuring their correct application.
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with current legislation and best practices.
- Verifying company financial information
- Preparing and maintaining audit budgets.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA with 0-3 years f exp
We are one of India's prominent Chartered accountancy firms providing wide array financial and advisory services to numerous MNCs as well as reputed Indian companies.
We have strong brand with strong emphasis on client satisfaction and delivering excellence in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Assurance and Business Advisory. We provide services in Audit (Internal Audit/Statutory Audit / Tax etc.)
Send CV to the email below (see under How to apply Section)
Email Subject - "CA_TRC_Tax/Audit_ No of yrx exp"
In the email, please mention
- your current employer and position (if any)
- your articleship firm
- other notes: your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions),
- your current location
- are you willing to relocate
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.