CA Freshers - Tax
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 118
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 307 Days ago
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following:
- Handling the assessment proceedings such as preparing submissions, appearing before the income-tax authorities, rectification application etc.
- Preparing memos/opinion/submissions on technical issues raised by the clients.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to helping the business grow, solving complex business problems from pursuits through execution using a commercial mindset.
- Conducting technical research for relevant case laws, knowledge portals etc.
- Updating clients on on-going matters on a prompt and regular basis, keeping track of industry developments
- Attending and participating in the internal Learning and Education (L&E) sessions.
- Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA with 0-2 years of exp ( taxation exp in articleship)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.