CA Freshers - Stat Audit
SN Dhawan / Mazars
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 90
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 365 Days ago
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- should be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills required.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
- Audit planning, execution and finalization.
- Be aware of the latest accounting and auditing standards.
- Ensure audit methodology is followed in all assignments.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/Indian GAAP/US GAAP accounting services and related services for clients.
- Statutory compliance under various laws such as income tax act, sales tax etc.
- Regular submissions/ postings to knowledge databases.
- Delegate tasks to interns wherever possible.
- Review work done by interns.
- Continuous monitoring of time and costs during the assignment.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
*Qualified CA with relevant Statutory Audit experience required.
*Candidates who can join immediately will be preferable
S N Dhawan / Mazars
Rupali Behal - Company Recruiter at Mazars Advisory Pvt Ltd
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.