CA Freshers - Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 32
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 21 Days ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Execute audit programs in line with the Business Unit’s requirements
2) Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines
3) Execute and manage the audit assignments including performing field-work following the planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line WNS Group standards.
4) Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added recommendations to management and audit committees
5) Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues pending implementation
6) Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised, performs audit/investigatory work with planned approach and within agreed time frames
7) Liaise with external auditors to co-ordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and audit observations
8) Evaluate internal processes / controls and update risk registers
9) Follow-up for implementation of controls for key risks within timelines & escalate overdue issues
10) Review the existing risk framework and recommend changes to risk assessment / review / monitoring methodologies
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
1) Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent inter-personal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels including senior management.
2) Conversant with risk-based audit approach and conducting risk assessments
3) Good presentation and report writing skills
4) Command over MS Excel, Word and Power Point
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS combines deep industry knowledge with technology, analytics and process expertise to co-create innovative, digitally led transformational solutions with over 375 clients across various industries. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of BPM solutions including industry-specific offerings, customer experience services, finance and accounting, human resources, procurement, and research and analytics to re-imagine the digital future of businesses. As of June 30, 2021, WNS had 46,918 professionals across 57 delivery centers worldwide including facilities in Australia, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.