CA Fresher - Young Leader Program
Avery Dennison (India)
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 815
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 340 Days ago
Avery Dennison RBIS India is currently recruiting for their Global Organizational Leadership Development (GOLD) Program. This program develops the employees knowledge and skills through practical, technical and managerial training. Associates usually carry out several projects in various functions and geographical regions of the company. The program is designed to provide meaningful, as well as challenging work experience through projects that will expose the associate to a variety of our operations and functions within our RBIS business. The associate will learn functional and technical aspects of our business, as well as general leadership skills in various functions
The program consists of two 12-month rotations in two different subject areas of Avery Dennison RBIS. Cross-regional / cross-functional rotation opportunities will be given to top performers. Roles vary with the current business needs and could include positions such as: Process Engineering, Project Management, Quality Engineering, Supply Chain Analyst, Account Analyst, Finance Analyst, Sales Supervisor and Customer Service Supervisor.
Roles & Responsibilities
Within two 12-month rotations, RBIS GOLD Associates will complete:
- Rotations in different functions and locations
- RBIS Lean Immersion (ELS) training and onboarding during the first year as a GOLD. A three-week program of intensive leadership development along with Lean Sigma & finance training and hands-on experience at one of our manufacturing sites
- Continued training and learning opportunities in your second GOLD rotation focused on communication, advanced leadership development, and rapid problem solving.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Applicants must be a Fresh Qualified Charted Accountant ( Preferably 2021 Pass out) and cleared all papers in first attempt.
- Highly motivated and creative thinker able to work effectively in a fast-paced, change-driven environment
- Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Sets and achieves challenging goals for self and projects
- Works independently and within a team
- Ability to relocate every 12 months into different functions and locations
Avery Dennison (India)
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.