CA Fresher Tax
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 60
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 21 Days ago
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following:
- Drafting work papers (memo, reports, presentations, proposals, computations, etc.) in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint ensuring adherence to a prescribed style and format.
- Initiating research on technical topics / clients to develop the technical arguments and to contribute towards newsletters.
- Analysing various court rulings on transfer pricing and identifying their implication(s) for clients and sharing this with seniors / clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of PwC.
- Identifying bottlenecks / potential tax exposures / risks
- Maintaining strong control on facts and figures for all the assignments working upon.
- Working on developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues across service lines (tax, assurance, etc.) and across different PwC locations.
- Assisting seniors in sign offs, raising the invoices, arranging debrief meetings and following up with clients for payments, etc.
- Accompanying seniors for the tax hearings as and when needed.
- Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA Fresher with tax exp in articleship
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.