CA Fresher - Specialist, Product Control, GBS
Standard Chartered GBS
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 712
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 346 Days ago
Hiring For CA freshers For "Specialist, Product Control, GBS"- Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for:
- daily Profit & Loss reporting and all associated analytical review and commentary analysis
- Month end reconciliations between the various TP systems and the ledger
- Month-end balance sheet substantiation of PC owned traded balances for countries which are in scope
- monitoring month-end IPV impacts and reserves for Profit & Loss reporting
- Identification and implementation of key initiatives, such as
- system/ workflow enhancements
- the implementation of changes in accounting regulations
- Develop a strong internal network by:
- proactively engaging all key stakeholders
- representing the team and department at various working groups / committees
- reaching out to other business areas / regions to ensure best practice is implemented
- Provide proactive support to their line manager by
- providing a well controlled and transparent governance structure
- challenging the status quo, working practices and assumptions
challenging requests received from all key stakeholders
- 1. Head of FX Trading and Desk Heads
- 2. Head of FM Product Control and Product Heads
- 3. Chief Financial Officer, FM
- 4. Business and Country Finance Managers
- 5. Finance streams in key projects
- 6. (audit & advisory)
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA/ MBA with 0-2 years experience
Standard Chartered GBS
Standard Chartered GBS, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank's strategy to consolidate and rationalise operations into Shared Services Centres. This is an ambitious project that the Bank undertook and today Standard Chartered GBS services all 56 countries of the Standard Chartered Group processing over 80 million transactions a year.
The facility in Chennai is one of two hubs that the Bank has set up, the other being in Kuala Lumpur. Standard Chartered GBS has today emerged as one of the top captive banking back offices in India for international companies.
The operations in Scope are very diverse and range from banking operations to supporting global HR processes and finance and accounting services, software development and maintenance, support for global treasury operations and providing IT helpdesk support. Scope International has adopted IDEAL as the Quality methodology in the organization to create a highly effective metrics driven performance culture.
Standard Chartered GBS employs approximately 10% of the Group's global workforce. Talented professionals from various backgrounds enrich the skill mix of the company. The average age in Scope is 28 with a male to female ratio of 70% to 30%.
Standard Chartered GBS Centre has been created as a world-class custom designed facility with a built up area of about half a million square feet. The state-of-the-art Disaster Recovery site is located in Padur, 35 kilometres from Scope Centre.
Please send the CV on email IDs below (See How to apply section below)
Email Subject - "CA Qualified Freshers - SC GBS - Location"
Location: Bangalore, Chennau
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your preferred location (Bangalore, Chennai)
- your current articleship firm
- your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions)
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.