CA Fresher - Management Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 1375
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 713 Days ago
Fund Accounting team is responsible to Coordinate in Fund setup – i.e. N Tier or GWI including setup of Classes, Special allocation groups, multiple legal entities, defining all the linkages and hierarchies across multiple Masters and Feeders, defining Catch-up and Carry terms and classes (after deciding that Carry should be calculated at what level). Performing system fund allocations in GWI moth on month and verifying the correctness of all attributes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of private equity/ debt fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure.
- Knowledge on the role of Investors’ classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
- Recording investor’s commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
- Processing capital activities, i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions.
- Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
- Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
- Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
- Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting (optional)
- Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues
- Knowledge of Operations and accounting of Bank debts, TRS, MBS, CLO instruments.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Preferred CA/CPA/CFA, Masters in Finance & Accounting.
- 0-1 yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in US shifts.(6pm-3am)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Two steps to apply for the Job:
1. Online Portal (Mandatory) - See link
2) PLUS, you can send the CV on email to HR / for Referral on email IDs below (See how to apply section below)
Email Subject - "CA Fresher - Intertrust - (Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai)"
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your articleship firm
- your current employer (if any)
- any CA exam details (e.g. rank, first attempt, exemption
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.