CA Fresher July 2021
Salary₹1000000 - ₹1500000
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 2459
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 56 Days ago
Flipkart is made of people who love being themselves and their independence of thoughts pave way for disruptive innovation on tech, biz and ops fronts.
You will be working with the closely with business and finance leaders to produce and deliver financial analysis that would facilitate decision making in functions such as Controller’s Org, Business Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Business Finance Analyst - Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Management Reporting
- Analysis of key activities and business metrics
- Key tasks:
- Assist the line managers with the periodic planning and budgeting process. Annual Operating Plan
- Monthly Rolling Forecasting
- Weekly revised rolling forecasting
- Prepare periodic financial performance reports highlighting actual vs forecast status for all the key financial metrics for the areas he/she is responsible for. Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplicates; coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Analyze variances and explore potential problems with line managers. Make appropriate recommendations and advise of the impact on the business. Perform as a business partner to executives and senior management driving positives outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA Freshers - Juy 2021 passouts
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.