CA Fresher - International Transfer Pricing
Baker Tilly DHC
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
SkillsCA Fresher Jobs in Kolkata
Job Views: 129
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 1013 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Fresher Jobs in Kolkata
Involved with all stages of taxation, including planning, execution and completion and will supervise and develop those with less experience. You could be the primary on-site client contact for basic questions and information. You are expected to work on various stages of Direct Tax. Typical responsibilities may include:
- Tax planning (domestic as well as international taxation) Preparation for the hearing before CIT(A)/ITAT arguing the appeals before CIT(A)
- Preparation for the hearing before CIT(A)/ITAT
- Attending the assessment proceedings.
- Involve dealing with Interantional Tax and treaties related matter and handling FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act)/RBI (Reserve Bank of India) compliance
- Representation before tax authorities for scrutiny assessments, Income Escaping Assessments, Rectification & Other incidental matters
- Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day leadership of delivery of delivery team and make sure compliance of all aspects of taxation
- Identifying new markets and attracting new clients
- Conducting transfer pricing audit across diverse industry verticals like manufacturing, finance & pharmaceuticals etc.
- Transfer Pricing Litigation- Successfully defending litigations and assessments with robust documentation.
- Advance Pricing Agreement- Handholding clients on APA process and providing expertise
Withholding Tax Implications- Advising on withholding tax implications on cross border transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Fresher CA with Excellent Communication Skill, Good Presentation Skills. (No experienced)
BAKER TILLY DHC PRIVATE LIMITED
Baker Tilly is one of Indias leading accounting and business consulting firms with PAN India presence and is an independent Member of Baker Tilly International, one of the world's leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms with 35,000+ professionals in 147 countries. The member firms all over the world collaborate their experiences and expertise to help privately-held businesses and public interest entities meet challenges and proactively respond to opportunities and create great value for them. International capabilities and globally consistent service quality are central to the way we work. Baker Tilly DHC provides a whole range of accounting, assurance, advisory and consulting services both nationally and internationally through five service divisions:
- Assurance Services
- Tax and Regulatory Services
- Risk and Advisory Services
- Corporate Finance Advisory Services, including M&A
- Global Knowledge Services
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.