CA - Fresher - Corporate accounts
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 669
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 590 Days ago
- Responsible for the consolidation and preparation of consolidated financial statements, which includes consolidation entries, account analyses and preparation of supporting schedules and financial calculations for all reporting cycles (actual, budget and forecast).
- Monthly analysis of financials of subsidiaries
- Maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Preparation of Monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Provide support for the companys quarterly reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly management reports, analysis and communication of month-end results, and recommendation of corresponding actions.
- Preparation of working to notes to accounts, projections, analysis as required by holding company.
- Involved in period opening closing, GL extension, GL creation, unblocking GLs, in SAP.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Analytical thinking and good academic background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of SAP
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion
Please apply at link below (See how to apply section below)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.