CA Fresher - Controllership
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 249
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 585 Days ago
We are currently hiring CA Fresher’s for Controllership role at HCL. This is an exclusive opportunity for CA Batch 2021 to be part of HCL Team.
Only nominations filled in the link will be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities
The position requires the holder to be able to efficiently run transactions, extract reports and present them in intelligible manner.
The job holder under Finance controllership department needs to work on the following lines:
Running Transactions related to closure of books (Monthly/ Quarterly and Annual): Ensure accounting in books for designated entities, including:
- o To run Forex revaluation
- o Extraction of data from SAP to prepare financial and P&L analysis
- o Adherence to SOPs
Enable Statutory Onsite Local Audit: Providing data to local consultant for preparation of Financials and extraction and sending of data to auditors for enabling local audits.
Maintenance & Reconciliation of local books of accounts: co-ordinating with local consultants to provide data for maintenance of books of accounts locally in local language. Co-ordinating with various teams within HCL – FSS and ensuring timely and accurately movement of data to local consultants.
Others: To assist Team Lead – Controllership in various tasks by supporting in data extraction, data presentation and management, co-ordination for entity profitability analysis and survey reports etc.
- · Assistance in direct tax computation and coordination with Corp tax team for tax assessments.
- · Direct Tax/Deferred tax Accounting in books including TDS.
- · STPI/SEZ level books maintenance and analysis.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- · Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- · Good understanding of Ind AS/IFRS.
- · Good working knowledge of Excel.
- · Hands on experience in financials preparation.
- · Good communication skill to deal with Foreign Consultants and auditors’.
- · Knowledge of SAP/ERP package is desirable.
Please apply at the link below (See How to apply section below)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.