CA Fresher - Associate - Fund Accounting
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Bangalore
Job Views: 199
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 434 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Bangalore
The person will work very closely with Account Managers of Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) in ensuring proper NAV calculation of their hedge fund clients. They will also act on various requests made by the clients to update their portfolios on Morgan Stanley Portfolio Accounting (MSPA). MSPA is the accounting / reporting system of MSFS. The analyst will also interact with the Account Manager to review accounting and performance related issues.
Primary Responsibilities: -
- Provide Accounting solutions to Hedge Funds for independent valuation, investor transparency and regulatory compliance.
- Calculation of daily NAV.
- Review MSPA to custodian reconciliations. Identify and determine cause. Notify Account Manager of breaks. If break is due to an erroneous or missing transaction in MSPA then make necessary adjustments.
- Perform middle office functions including P&L analysis, daily cash projections, calculations of FX transfers required for funding, checking client’s contributions & redemptions etc.
- Review general ledger exceptions. Identify cause and make necessary adjustments.
- Verify performance by reviewing large P&L swings and analyzing income/expense journals for validity.
- Adjust activity as necessary for performance (MSPM) processing and reporting.
- Responsible for accruing daily or monthly non-security related accruals including management fees and financing accruals.
- Process non-automated transactions including OTC derivatives and their related cash movements.
- Perform daily and monthly securities pricing analysis.
- Validate and process corporate action data.
- Providing audit support and assistance to funds in the preparation on financial statements.
- Assistance with compliance functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA Freshers (0-2 yrs exp)
Morgan Stanley Fund Services
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, provides fund administration services to World’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has over 700 professional with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Dublin, Mumbai, Bangalore and Glasgow.
You can apply 2 ways:
- Direct on portal - https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3181610&lang=en
- For referral please send CV to below email with subject line - "MS Fund Accounting - CA"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.