CA - Finance and Accounts
Amara Raja Power
Salary₹400000 - ₹800000
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 57
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 13 Days ago
- Knowledge in preparation of Accounts & Finance statements
- Review of Trail balance on fortnight basis
- Knowledge in commercial related regulations & GST
- Experience in Receivables reconciliation on monthly basis
- Knowledge in preparation of MIS reports
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Candidate completed both Intermediate & Final
Amara Raja Power
Amara Raja Power System Limited (ARPSL), part of a $400 million conglomerate is one of the Indias largest manufacturers of power control equipments. This ISO 9001 company with a reputation for trustworthiness and reliable power electronic products gives maximum value to the consumer. The customers ranging from Africa and Middle East to south East Asia ratify the international satisfaction that the company has been able to deliver.
ARPSL is a pioneer in design and manufacture of Power Electronics & Electrical Transmission and Distribution Products supplied in India and to the other parts of the world. The company has technical collaborations with industry leaders M/s HDR Power Systems Inc USA for Thyristor based chargers and with M/s Rectifier Technologies, Australia for the Switch Mode Power Supplies. Efforts have been taken to fully absorb and indigenize the technologies.
Leading consultants in India and abroad such as MN Dastur, IDEAS, MECON.AVANT GARDE, NTPC, EIL, PGCIL & TEC have ratified the wide acceptance of the company’s products, designs and services for various applications. An ISO-9001 certification in 1999 established that the manufacturing facility and quality management system of ARPSL met international standards.
A significant achievement of ARPSL is the installation of SMPS based Integrated Power Supply for S&T applications for Indian Railways and obtaining RDSO approval in 2000 for this system. Since then ARPSL has been the preferred supplier of IPS.
1. You can apply at the link: Link to Apply for this role
2. Additionally, if you want to share CV with HR person, Send CV to the email below (see under How to apply Section)
Email Subject - "CA (XX yrx exp) - Amara Raja"
In the email, please mention
- your current employer and position (if any)
- your articleship firm
- other notes: your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions),
- your current location
- are you willing to relocate
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.