CA Finance Analyst
Job Views: 9
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 76 Days ago
Are you great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
In providing high quality accounting, reporting and analytical services to our Zurich based internal clients, including:
• Preparation of complex accounting Journals, ledger integrity checks and control, account ownership sign off in BCS reconciliation, feed reconciliation, clearance of suspense balance
• Preparation and presentation of MoM/QoQ variance analysis with quality commentary and business drivers insight for senior management and diverse stakeholders
• Preparation and presentation of management accounts and variance analysis
• Co-ordination of all legal entity activity, with key internal experts such as tax, regional etc.
• Strong hands on experience in advance MS-Excel skills required to generate and report various data analytics.
The role requires team collaboration skills in addition to being an individual contributor.
Re-engineering and standardization of processes as required and support business specific initiatives. Also to have the flexibility required to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities
The role is within the IMO function which is responsible for the financial and management accounting for all business divisions and ensures complete, accurate and auditable reporting for all the external regulatory and statutory bodies as well as for internal clients.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• CA Qualification or similar and strong academic background / CMA
• advance knowledge of Accounting and reporting standards IFRS/US GAAP/ BASEL III
• "0" To "2+yr" Experience in LEC role with Accounting and reporting of banks or financial services with accurate, reliable and independent working style
• good knowledge of MS office, especially excel and ERP tools (SAP/BW/Oracle/Hyperion)
• attention to detail and strong process improvement capabilities
• ability to multitask, work independently, willingness and capability to build robust control environment for existing processes & regulatory reporting
• strong English language and communication skills, additional German language skill will be added advantage
a great communicator, know how to communicate effectively with people at all levels
a team player
flexible enough to accommodate change in process, time, responsibility
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.