CA - Finance Analyst
Job Views: 93
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 632 Days ago
Exciting opportunity available in IMOFC team which is responsible for
- production of daily/monthly P&L and balance sheet.-
- perform T0 v/s T1 checks
- provide P&L commentary of market to market P&L including Market drivers
- reconcile source data to ledger, resolve any breaks
- ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment.
- attest control tool and maintain evidence of same.
- manage ad hoc queries from stakeholders including front office, coo, financial controllers
- provide daily balance sheet commentary based on business drivers
- close books in month end including clearing breaks, provide commentary on material P&L moves, posting journals- Perform balance sheet substantiation as per UBS guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- University degree or equivalent qualification (preferably CA / MBA or similar)
- proven experience in Product Control, Financial Control or internal control areas of 0 to 3 years (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms)
- confident in double entry accounting associated with products under their control
- a working knowledge of accounting aspects of transactions i.e. impact on P&L/Balance sheet.
- a proactive and change focused mind-set with problem solving ability
- an excellent communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- driven and known for hitting deadlines
- a team player, enthusiastic, takes initiatives and interacts well and creates synergy in team environment
- MS office (especially excel and power point) - intermediate level
- strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written form
The Financial Accounting Control (FAC) team is part of Group Finance
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.