CA / CMA Trainee
Saint Gobain India
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 396
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 443 Days ago
Saint Gobain India Private Ltd. invites applicants for ONE YEAR Industrial Traineeship for its Sriperumbudur Plant.
Candidate with a desire to learn
- Must have cleared Inter CA / CMA / ICWA
- Good Communication
- Team Player
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting of Plant Variable Cost
- Fixed Overheads, KPIs and other analytics.
- Consolidation of all reports (Cost, OH, KPIs, etc )
- Variance analysis for plant efficiency and purchase prices.
- WCM Cost Deployment.
- Working closely with Operations team on cost reduction projects.
- Inventory: Physical stock take, reconciliation with books, working closely with business for optimizing inventories to improve cash flow.
- Fixed Assets: CWIP reviews, tagging and physical verification,
- Internal controls - process audits, action plan closure to strengthen controls, ICRF compliance etc
- Working with FSSC for General Accounting, Payables and other teams to ensure accounts hygiene.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Saint Gobain India Private Ltd
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions that improve the comfort of each of us and the future of all. Saint-Gobain products are found everywhere in our daily lives: from the home to the office, in cars and infrastructure, and high-performance materials for health and many industrial applications. What sets them apart is Saint-Gobains approach. The Group aims to meet today’s individual requirements for comfort, performance, safety, aesthetics. It also aims to take up the collective challenges of the future, from construction to sustainable mobility, from population growth to climate change.
In this way, Saint-Gobain continues to write the history of a company dating back more than 350 years, which now has more than 171,000 employees of over 100 nationalities, who are proud to help create great living places the world over through industrial and distribution businesses, and improve daily life for everyone.
In India we are today a community of united entrepreneurs who believe talent is infinite and can continuously shape the future, every day
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.