CA / CMA Industrial Trainee
Salary₹0 - ₹0
CategoryCA Industrial Trainee,
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 244
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 580 Days ago
HP Enterprise Finance Controllership organization is looking for CA Industrial Trainees /CMA/ CIMA Interns.
The objective is to provide them with excellent work exposure to International accounting with a large and reputed multinational company. They would be engaged in both regular accounting function and specific project based deliverables. The selected candidates would work closely with the accounting team on the following areas – -
- Month end and quarter end financial close activities including processing and analysis of Journal entries
- - Balance sheet analysis including accounts reconciliations
- - Fixed Asset accounting and analysis
- - Treasury / cash accounting and reconciliations
- - Exposure and hands on working knowledge of SAP S4 HANA
- - Exposure to International accounting practice and policies
- - Royalty and supply chain accounting
- - Review of P&L and Balance Sheet
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Graduate Degree – B. Com/BBA-2019, 2020, 2021 or 2021
Pass outs willing to work full time from 18th Jan 2022 to Jan 2023 as Intern
- Minimum CGPA of 6/10 or 60% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th and Degree.
- Should have completed at least one level in CMA/CIMA/ACCA/ICWA or CA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
Please apply at the link below (See how to apply section below)
For latest job updates, join the telegram group for CA Industrial Trainee (Try both links)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.