CA / CMA - Finance Analyst
Job Views: 687
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 16 Days ago
Financial Analyst - Group Finance
The FAC (Financial Accounting & Control) team is part of Group Finance
Exciting opportunity available in IMO PC team which is responsible for production of daily/monthly p&l and balance sheet.- Perform T0 v/s T1 checks- Provide P&L commentary of mark to market P&L including Market drivers- Review RSBPL Scallops- Reconcile source data to ledger, resolve any breaks- Ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment. Attest control tool and maintain evidence of same. - Manage ad hoc queries from stakeholders including front office, COO, financial/product controllers- Provide daily balance sheet commentary based on business drivers- Close books during month ends including clearing breaks, provide commentary on material P&L moves, posting journals- Perform balance sheet substantiation as per UBS guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
– University degree or equivalent qualification (preferably CA / MBA or similar)
– Proven experience in Product Control, Financial Control or internal control areas of 0 to 3 years (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms)
– Very good written and spoken English, in addition to having good MS Excel knowledge
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– a team player
– known for hitting deadlines
UBS is one of the leading global investment bank. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Email Subject title : "CA Fresher - UBS - Financial Analyst "
In the email, please mention
- your current location (office base location)
- you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your CA articleship firm
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.